- It is about 1 hour from Nairobi.
- It borders the Nairobi National park from the Ongata Rongai side.
- It will cost you about Kes. 1000 per person per night with 10 or 12 of your friends .
- It is perfect for birthdays and parties out of town.
- It has a river that flows down a team hence a chilling place.
- It has rocks inhabited by hyraxes and other tiny animals.
- It has photogenic monkeys that will chill by the terrace waiting for a photosho,
- It borders Kitengela glass.
- It is also close to Rolf’s place.
Well, now you know…